Competition for a new & original souvenir of Selca
All interested legal and natural persons from Selca municipality are invited to participate in the production of the original souvenir of Selca Municipality. Right to participate are legal and natural persons, institutions and independent activities that are citizens of the Republic of Croatia, and from the area of Selca Municipality.
TERMS OF COMPETITION
1. The invitation is public, and all legal persons and adult natural persons are entitled to participate from the area of Selca municipality.
2. The souvenir should have the features of the local environment, there should be a reflection tradition, culture, history and material heritage of Selca municipality.
3. The author should provide one copy of the souvenir in the original size and material. With work enclosed envelope with the indication “Competition for the original souvenir of Selca Municipality”, in which contains the author’s data (name and surname, residence address, email, contact number, OIB, name and explanation of the work, statement that the work is a direct work, the author’s signature).
4. Papers are submitted by post or in person at the address TZO Selca, Porat 1, 21426 Sumartin.
5. Timely proposals will be evaluated by a jury of three members appointed by the panel Tourist Council of TZ Selca Municipality.
6. One author can compete with up to three conceptual solutions.
7. Authors must send final souvenirs and design proposals to the packaging.
8. If the quality of the submitted works is satisfactory, the jury will make a decision on the selection one of the best souvenirs, and the Selca Tourist Association will acquire the right to use the chosen one souvenirs for the purpose of recognizability of tourist destinations and other marketing purposes.
A souvenir is selected and will award a prize in the amount of 2.000,00 kn. Selected work is retained by the Tourist Board of Selca Municipality, and other works are returned authors who have to work personally within 15 days at the TZ office.
The Tourist Board of the Municipality of Selca reserves the right not to accept any of the inbound applications cancel the Tender without any special reasoning and payment of the costs or other cash and other possible consequences.
The deadline for submitting the proposal is 30 days from the date of publication of the tender. Incomplete, untimely offers or offers expressed contrary to the provisions of this The competition will not be considered. All participants will be notified in writing about the results of the Contest. By signing up for the Contest the participants irrevocably accept all of the above conditions.
CP: Nikolina Tonšić
TZO Selca, Porat 1, Sumartin
Frequently asked questions
Ok, so I got to the island. What now?
Ah, our favourite question. 🙂 Here are just some ideas!
We’ve gathered only the best of the best restaurants, taverns, farms etc. to give you the opportunity to enjoy only the best island food, made from fresh, local ingredients. Check out our selection at gastronomy section of our website.
Do as locals do – eat well, sleep well! Again, only the best of Brač accommodation awaits you on our website, gathered under Accommodation section. Feel like royalty while you’re here!
#3 HAVE FUN.
There’s so much to see and do, all around Croatia, this truly amazing country. But, there’s even more of this awesomeness on island Brač! Here you’ll find dragons, Hercules, night sailing, poetry reading, electric dancing, graffiti painting, and that doesn’t even begin to cover it! So, here’s an idea. Browse through or culture section, plan some morning activities, go swimming in some of our beautiful villages, and the check the calendar to plan your night!
#4 AND MORE FUN.
You want more? Glad to hear it, cause there’s always something else to do on Brač! Choose your adventure, book a boat, safari tour, sightseeing or something more dangerous – Brač has it all!
#5 GET BRAČ PASS.
To enjoy yourself to the fullest, get yourself a copy of Brač Pass – interactive tour guide, with lots of discounts, interesting facts and prizes you can win!
* For getting around the island, we suggest using the local transportation. Click here for online booking with a discount!
I really want to visit Brač! How do I do that?!
Brač is an island which can be reached by sea and air. Here are some basics.
BY SEA ///
There are two ferry lines connecting Brač with a land.
First is in Supetar, connecting Brač with Split, and the second is on Sumartin, connecting Brač with Makarska. There is a third port that can be reached by regular local boat lines, and that is Bol, on the south part of the island. Here, you can reach Brač from Split, or from a neighbouring island Hvar. More information about ferry lines and timetables you may find here.
Also, if you own or rent boats, you may just sail into any place on island Brač. We suggest Brač Deluxe for transfers!
BY AIR ///
Brač has its own small airport, situated in the middle of the island. More and more flights are introduced each year, and all the necessary information you may find on the airport’s website. If you need transportation from the airport to any other place on the island, may we suggest contacting some of the #bestofbrac service providers, such as Taxi Peša, Brač Deluxe, Rent a Motorino or M&B rent. Check them out!
Once you’re on the island, rent a car, use taxis or local transportation. For online booking with discount, click here.
All the emergency numbers you might need but we hope you won’t!
POLICIJSKA POSTAJA BRAČ // POLICE STATION BRAČ
Mladena Vodanovića 25 – 21 400 Supetar
+385 21 631 145 / 112
DOM ZDRAVLJA SUPETAR, HITNA POMOĆ // HOSPITAL, ER
Mladena Vodanovića 24 – 21 400 Supetar
+ 385 21 640 014 / 112
HRVATSKA GORSKA SLUŽBA SPAŠAVANJA // CROATIAN MOUNTAIN RESCUE SERVICES