Extras wanted for film shooting!
For the purpose of filming at locations MILNA / LOŽIŠĆA (BRAČ) AND SPLIT, we are looking for a greater number of extras.
– Men 30-70 years old (for mechanics), skilled in poses, character faces, beards, fishermen, hairless hair and hairstyles, which neither the sea nor the wind spared)
– Men 30-50 years old, rough faces (band), strong characters, pirate type
– Women and men 30-55 years
– Children 10-12 years for task statics (good knowledge of English, advantage of drama group)
– Race: Blacks, Asians or any other race, Children 12 or older, 20-70 years of age
Recording will take place at the mentioned locations during the period from 29 May to 5 June 2018. During this period, the extras will take one or more days, depending on the situation for which they will be engaged.
I would like to ask all interested persons Brač island to read the instructions below and send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E-mail the title with: FILM BRAČ / SPLIT and provide the following information:
– Name and surname
– Year of birth
Contact mobile number and / or fixed number
– City / place of residence
Acting experience if you have
TWO PHOTOS (face and full story)
Due to the application of the Personal Data Protection Act, please INCLUDE the email copy-past the below section regarding the protection of your personal data:
Upoznat/a sam da će agencija Serena pro d.o.o i Točka na i d.o.o koristiti moje osobne podatke (koje sam samostalno poslao/la) koji uključuju informacije o lokaciji stanovanja, IBAN-u, OIB-u, tjelesnim mjerama, vještinama, hobijima, nacionalnosti, rasnoj pripadnosti, hobijima, vještinama itd, a u sljedeće svrhe:
1. Pretraživanja po bazi podataka kako bi lakše pronašli odgovarajuće kandidate za pojedini projekt
2. Kako bi mogli predstaviti mene (putem videa i fotografija i ostalih podataka) klijetima (marketinškim agencijama, TV kućama, produkcijama, casting managerima u Hrvatskoj i izvan nje), a s ciljem da ostvarim poslovnu suradnju na pojedinom projektu Samostalno mogu odlučiti koje podatke želim agenciji prepustiti te nisam dužan/a dostaviti sve podatke. Svjesna/stan sam da ukoliko ne pošaljem sve tražene podatke, agencija neće moći, ili jednako me predstaviti klijentu, ili me isplatiti (ukoliko ne pošaljem adresu, IBAN,OIB, status).
Ovom Izjavom pristajem na korištenje mojih privatnih i osobnih podataka te sam upoznat/a da u svakom trenu mogu tražiti da se moji podatci povuku iz baze i to trajno, slanjem molbe na mail email@example.com
Frequently asked questions
Ok, so I got to the island. What now?
Ah, our favourite question. 🙂 Here are just some ideas!
We’ve gathered only the best of the best restaurants, taverns, farms etc. to give you the opportunity to enjoy only the best island food, made from fresh, local ingredients. Check out our selection at gastronomy section of our website.
Do as locals do – eat well, sleep well! Again, only the best of Brač accommodation awaits you on our website, gathered under Accommodation section. Feel like royalty while you’re here!
#3 HAVE FUN.
There’s so much to see and do, all around Croatia, this truly amazing country. But, there’s even more of this awesomeness on island Brač! Here you’ll find dragons, Hercules, night sailing, poetry reading, electric dancing, graffiti painting, and that doesn’t even begin to cover it! So, here’s an idea. Browse through or culture section, plan some morning activities, go swimming in some of our beautiful villages, and the check the calendar to plan your night!
#4 AND MORE FUN.
You want more? Glad to hear it, cause there’s always something else to do on Brač! Choose your adventure, book a boat, safari tour, sightseeing or something more dangerous – Brač has it all!
#5 GET BRAČ PASS.
To enjoy yourself to the fullest, get yourself a copy of Brač Pass – interactive tour guide, with lots of discounts, interesting facts and prizes you can win!
* For getting around the island, we suggest using the local transportation. Click here for online booking with a discount!
I really want to visit Brač! How do I do that?!
Brač is an island which can be reached by sea and air. Here are some basics.
BY SEA ///
There are two ferry lines connecting Brač with a land.
First is in Supetar, connecting Brač with Split, and the second is on Sumartin, connecting Brač with Makarska. There is a third port that can be reached by regular local boat lines, and that is Bol, on the south part of the island. Here, you can reach Brač from Split, or from a neighbouring island Hvar. More information about ferry lines and timetables you may find here.
Also, if you own or rent boats, you may just sail into any place on island Brač. We suggest Brač Deluxe for transfers!
BY AIR ///
Brač has its own small airport, situated in the middle of the island. More and more flights are introduced each year, and all the necessary information you may find on the airport’s website. If you need transportation from the airport to any other place on the island, may we suggest contacting some of the #bestofbrac service providers, such as Taxi Peša, Brač Deluxe, Rent a Motorino or M&B rent. Check them out!
Once you’re on the island, rent a car, use taxis or local transportation. For online booking with discount, click here.
All the emergency numbers you might need but we hope you won’t!
POLICIJSKA POSTAJA BRAČ // POLICE STATION BRAČ
Mladena Vodanovića 25 – 21 400 Supetar
+385 21 631 145 / 112
DOM ZDRAVLJA SUPETAR, HITNA POMOĆ // HOSPITAL, ER
Mladena Vodanovića 24 – 21 400 Supetar
+ 385 21 630 959
HRVATSKA GORSKA SLUŽBA SPAŠAVANJA // CROATIAN MOUNTAIN RESCUE SERVICES