Formula of change in Croatia
Join me in June 2019 for the 3-day “Formula of change” program on the island of Brač, Croatia!
“Formula of change” is an ideal way to:
– relax and unwind from your daily chores,
– discover new interesting stuff about yourself,
– upgrade to a new career and lifestyle level using new info and insights you will get.
Join us, if you:
– like your corporate job, but need to relax, unwind and take a look at your life and career from a new perspective,
– want career change, but don’t understand yet which direction to take,
– changed jobs/started your own project recently and are lacking vision, action, self-confidence or ability to promote your work/services/products,
– are generally happy with where you are yet it’s time to upgrade to a new level in your business/career.Day 1 arrival to Split check-in at the hotel exploring the city, welcome dinner and a night out Day 2 a.m. – ferry to Bol, the island of Brach check-in at the apartments enjoying the beach p.m. – a trip to Vidova gora for inspiration and a glass of champagne Day 3 early a.m. – morning stretching (a combination of yoga, ballet and fitness excercises) a.m. – inspirational morning session on career and lifestyle change, afternoon – trip to a beautiful location – surprise! (optional) a.m. and p.m. – enjoying Zlatny rat beach, Dalmatian cuisine and the views over the mountains
Note: individual coaching sessions will take place in a beautiful location (again, surprise!) on day 2 and 3
Visiting nearby islands (Hvar, Vis) or a trip to Dubrovnik
Day 5 departure
The group will be 6 people max.
Price: 300 euro
Earlybirds pay 255 euro (price valid until 15 April 2019)
Have more questions? Send me a private message on Facebook or What’s up: +38 095 197 11 22.
______ *we do not own the rights to this picture
+38 095 197 11 22
Price: 300 €
Frequently asked questions
Ok, so I got to the island. What now?
Ah, our favourite question. 🙂 Here are just some ideas!
We’ve gathered only the best of the best restaurants, taverns, farms etc. to give you the opportunity to enjoy only the best island food, made from fresh, local ingredients. Check out our selection at gastronomy section of our website.
Do as locals do – eat well, sleep well! Again, only the best of Brač accommodation awaits you on our website, gathered under Accommodation section. Feel like royalty while you’re here!
#3 HAVE FUN.
There’s so much to see and do, all around Croatia, this truly amazing country. But, there’s even more of this awesomeness on island Brač! Here you’ll find dragons, Hercules, night sailing, poetry reading, electric dancing, graffiti painting, and that doesn’t even begin to cover it! So, here’s an idea. Browse through or culture section, plan some morning activities, go swimming in some of our beautiful villages, and the check the calendar to plan your night!
#4 AND MORE FUN.
You want more? Glad to hear it, cause there’s always something else to do on Brač! Choose your adventure, book a boat, safari tour, sightseeing or something more dangerous – Brač has it all!
#5 GET BRAČ PASS.
To enjoy yourself to the fullest, get yourself a copy of Brač Pass – interactive tour guide, with lots of discounts, interesting facts and prizes you can win!
* For getting around the island, we suggest using the local transportation. Click here for online booking with a discount!
I really want to visit Brač! How do I do that?!
Brač is an island which can be reached by sea and air. Here are some basics.
BY SEA ///
There are two ferry lines connecting Brač with a land.
First is in Supetar, connecting Brač with Split, and the second is on Sumartin, connecting Brač with Makarska. There is a third port that can be reached by regular local boat lines, and that is Bol, on the south part of the island. Here, you can reach Brač from Split, or from a neighbouring island Hvar. More information about ferry lines and timetables you may find here.
Also, if you own or rent boats, you may just sail into any place on island Brač. We suggest Brač Deluxe for transfers!
BY AIR ///
Brač has its own small airport, situated in the middle of the island. More and more flights are introduced each year, and all the necessary information you may find on the airport’s website. If you need transportation from the airport to any other place on the island, may we suggest contacting some of the #bestofbrac service providers, such as Taxi Peša, Brač Deluxe, Rent a Motorino or M&B rent. Check them out!
Once you’re on the island, rent a car, use taxis or local transportation. For online booking with discount, click here.
All the emergency numbers you might need but we hope you won’t!
POLICIJSKA POSTAJA BRAČ // POLICE STATION BRAČ
Mladena Vodanovića 25 – 21 400 Supetar
+385 21 631 145 / 112
DOM ZDRAVLJA SUPETAR, HITNA POMOĆ // HOSPITAL, ER
Mladena Vodanovića 24 – 21 400 Supetar
+ 385 21 630 959
HRVATSKA GORSKA SLUŽBA SPAŠAVANJA // CROATIAN MOUNTAIN RESCUE SERVICES