Zdravka Damjanović live acoustic
Zdravka Damjanović will be performing at the Nature park Sutivan! Come and spend the evening with good old evergreens and enjoyable performance! We look forward to your visit! More info about this event get here.
– born 20.12.1992. in Split
– 2007 enrolls at the School of Fine Arts in Split
– 2011 matures graphic art / graphic design and enrolls the Department of Visual Communication Design at the Art Academy in Split
– In 2014 he acquires the academic title univ.bacc.art. And you are enrolling a Master’s degree in Design in New Media (module Typography) at the same department
– 2016 passes the last exam
– 2010 with the song “For You” participates in Easter Fest
– in the same year he received the recognition of the City of Supetar
– 2012 participates in the HRT show “Sing My Song”
– 2015 takes part in the HRT show “The Voice”
– In the same year he won the first prize of the audience and the second prize of the jury at the 21st. Evenings of the French chansons in Split and a special prize at the festival “Chants, sons sur scene” in Romanian Baia Mare
– at the end of 2015 she promotes her first single “Evening Behind Us”
– She has attended contemporary dance and ballet classes for 10 years, 2 years of piano lessons, is engaged in art photography, playing guitar and is actively engaged in music (over 300 public performances)
Frequently asked questions
Ok, so I got to the island. What now?
Ah, our favourite question. 🙂 Here are just some ideas!
We’ve gathered only the best of the best restaurants, taverns, farms etc. to give you the opportunity to enjoy only the best island food, made from fresh, local ingredients. Check out our selection at gastronomy section of our website.
Do as locals do – eat well, sleep well! Again, only the best of Brač accommodation awaits you on our website, gathered under Accommodation section. Feel like royalty while you’re here!
#3 HAVE FUN.
There’s so much to see and do, all around Croatia, this truly amazing country. But, there’s even more of this awesomeness on island Brač! Here you’ll find dragons, Hercules, night sailing, poetry reading, electric dancing, graffiti painting, and that doesn’t even begin to cover it! So, here’s an idea. Browse through or culture section, plan some morning activities, go swimming in some of our beautiful villages, and the check the calendar to plan your night!
#4 AND MORE FUN.
You want more? Glad to hear it, cause there’s always something else to do on Brač! Choose your adventure, book a boat, safari tour, sightseeing or something more dangerous – Brač has it all!
#5 GET BRAČ PASS.
To enjoy yourself to the fullest, get yourself a copy of Brač Pass – interactive tour guide, with lots of discounts, interesting facts and prizes you can win!
* For getting around the island, we suggest using the local transportation. Click here for online booking with a discount!
I really want to visit Brač! How do I do that?!
Brač is an island which can be reached by sea and air. Here are some basics.
BY SEA ///
There are two ferry lines connecting Brač with a land.
First is in Supetar, connecting Brač with Split, and the second is on Sumartin, connecting Brač with Makarska. There is a third port that can be reached by regular local boat lines, and that is Bol, on the south part of the island. Here, you can reach Brač from Split, or from a neighbouring island Hvar. More information about ferry lines and timetables you may find here.
Also, if you own or rent boats, you may just sail into any place on island Brač. We suggest Brač Deluxe for transfers!
BY AIR ///
Brač has its own small airport, situated in the middle of the island. More and more flights are introduced each year, and all the necessary information you may find on the airport’s website. If you need transportation from the airport to any other place on the island, may we suggest contacting some of the #bestofbrac service providers, such as Taxi Peša, Brač Deluxe, Rent a Motorino or M&B rent. Check them out!
Once you’re on the island, rent a car, use taxis or local transportation. For online booking with discount, click here.
All the emergency numbers you might need but we hope you won’t!
POLICIJSKA POSTAJA BRAČ // POLICE STATION BRAČ
Mladena Vodanovića 25 – 21 400 Supetar
+385 21 631 145 / 112
DOM ZDRAVLJA SUPETAR, HITNA POMOĆ // HOSPITAL, ER
Mladena Vodanovića 24 – 21 400 Supetar
+ 385 21 640 014 / 112
HRVATSKA GORSKA SLUŽBA SPAŠAVANJA // CROATIAN MOUNTAIN RESCUE SERVICES