Festival održivog razvoja
Prvi Festival Održivog Razvoja // FOR F•LAG “BRAČ” 2018 // će se održati: 12. svibnja 2018. u Supetru!
PROGRAM | Festivala Održivog Razvoja | FOR Festival F•LAG “BRAČ” 2018.
• Otvaranje Festivala: 10:00 sati | Nova Riva, Vlačica
• Sajam (prodaja i predstavljanje) (LAG/LAGURI, OPG-ovi) Lokacija Vlačica, park
• Bračka marenda | Lokacija Vlačica, park
• Akcija čišćenja mora / KRŠ Arbun & Crveni Križ | Riva / Vlačica
• Tribina o održivom razvoju / Lokacija Vlačica, park
• Obrazovni dio za djecu – predstavljanje posebno dizajnirane igre vezane uz održivi razvoj otoka Brača | Lokacija Vlačica
• Daj Mi Ča Me Sljeduje / gastro ponuda / dj program / Lokacija Vlačica
• Koncert grupe Detour (20:00 sati) / Lokacija Vlačica – Zatvaranje Festivala
– Lokalna akcijska grupa “Brač” LAG BRAČ
– Lokalna akcijska grupa u ribarstvu “Brač”, LAGUR BRAČ
– Turistička Zajednica Grada Supetra
– Grad Supetar
– Hrvatska udruga za turizam i ruralni razvoj “Klub članova Selo”
– MIRO Međunarodni institut za razvoj otoka
– HNV LINK
– Komunalno Društvo Grad
– KRŠ Arbun
– Crveni Križ
– SVPETRVS Hoteli d.d. – Hotel OSAM
– Radio Brač
*Detaljan program i satnica festivala bit će dostupni putem naše web stranice www.lagbrac.hr i www.lagurbrac.hr
KO:: Vanja Purić
Često postavljana pitanja
Ok, so I got to the island. What now?
Ah, our favourite question. 🙂 Here are just some ideas!
We’ve gathered only the best of the best restaurants, taverns, farms etc. to give you the opportunity to enjoy only the best island food, made from fresh, local ingredients. Check out our selection at gastronomy section of our website.
Do as locals do – eat well, sleep well! Again, only the best of Brač accommodation awaits you on our website, gathered under Accommodation section. Feel like royalty while you’re here!
#3 HAVE FUN.
There’s so much to see and do, all around Croatia, this truly amazing country. But, there’s even more of this awesomeness on island Brač! Here you’ll find dragons, Hercules, night sailing, poetry reading, electric dancing, graffiti painting, and that doesn’t even begin to cover it! So, here’s an idea. Browse through or culture section, plan some morning activities, go swimming in some of our beautiful villages, and the check the calendar to plan your night!
#4 AND MORE FUN.
You want more? Glad to hear it, cause there’s always something else to do on Brač! Choose your adventure, book a boat, safari tour, sightseeing or something more dangerous – Brač has it all!
#5 GET BRAČ PASS.
To enjoy yourself to the fullest, get yourself a copy of Brač Pass – interactive tour guide, with lots of discounts, interesting facts and prizes you can win!
* For getting around the island, we suggest using the local transportation. Click here for online booking with a discount!
I really want to visit Brač! How do I do that?!
Brač is an island which can be reached by sea and air. Here are some basics.
BY SEA ///
There are two ferry lines connecting Brač with a land.
First is in Supetar, connecting Brač with Split, and the second is on Sumartin, connecting Brač with Makarska. There is a third port that can be reached by regular local boat lines, and that is Bol, on the south part of the island. Here, you can reach Brač from Split, or from a neighbouring island Hvar. More information about ferry lines and timetables you may find here.
Also, if you own or rent boats, you may just sail into any place on island Brač. We suggest Brač Deluxe for transfers!
BY AIR ///
Brač has its own small airport, situated in the middle of the island. More and more flights are introduced each year, and all the necessary information you may find on the airport’s website. If you need transportation from the airport to any other place on the island, may we suggest contacting some of the #bestofbrac service providers, such as Taxi Peša, Brač Deluxe, Rent a Motorino or M&B rent. Check them out!
Once you’re on the island, rent a car, use taxis or local transportation. For online booking with discount, click here.