Nova igra je u điru - dubicigin
Nedostatak adekvatnog plićaka u Pučišćima nimalo ne pogoduje razvoju picigina, sporta koji je dosad imao dva svjetska prvenstva, a igra se u plitkom moru, s nogu. Zato je u Pučišćima izmišljen “dubinski picigin”, odnosno dubicigin koji je ovom sportu dao novu – dubinu.
– cilj igre je ne dopustiti da lopta pode u more.
– dubicigin se igra sa malom loptom (veličine omanje šake, što manje, to bolje).
– igra se najmanje 10 metara od kraja da nijedan igrač ne može dotaknuti dno.
– igra ga šest (6) dubiciginaša udaljenih jedan od drugoga dovoljno da se dodiruju vrhovima prstiju kad ispruže ruke dok formiraju krug (za kvalitetu igre je bolje da je krug što manji).
– ukoliko lopta padne u more iz igre se eliminira igrač odgovoran za pogrešku.
– nadalje, da bi se onemogućilo prljavu igru i namještanje pogreške drugome, svi igrači glasuju tko je odgovoran za pogrešku koja je dovela do pada lopte u more i onda ga eliminiraju iz daljnjeg natjecanja.
– u svakom krugu, dakle, ispada jedan i tako dok ne ostanu dvojica – to je onda veliko finale.
– tko ostane zadnji, taj je pobjednik.
Često postavljana pitanja
Ok, so I got to the island. What now?
Ah, our favourite question. 🙂 Here are just some ideas!
We’ve gathered only the best of the best restaurants, taverns, farms etc. to give you the opportunity to enjoy only the best island food, made from fresh, local ingredients. Check out our selection at gastronomy section of our website.
Do as locals do – eat well, sleep well! Again, only the best of Brač accommodation awaits you on our website, gathered under Accommodation section. Feel like royalty while you’re here!
#3 HAVE FUN.
There’s so much to see and do, all around Croatia, this truly amazing country. But, there’s even more of this awesomeness on island Brač! Here you’ll find dragons, Hercules, night sailing, poetry reading, electric dancing, graffiti painting, and that doesn’t even begin to cover it! So, here’s an idea. Browse through or culture section, plan some morning activities, go swimming in some of our beautiful villages, and the check the calendar to plan your night!
#4 AND MORE FUN.
You want more? Glad to hear it, cause there’s always something else to do on Brač! Choose your adventure, book a boat, safari tour, sightseeing or something more dangerous – Brač has it all!
#5 GET BRAČ PASS.
To enjoy yourself to the fullest, get yourself a copy of Brač Pass – interactive tour guide, with lots of discounts, interesting facts and prizes you can win!
* For getting around the island, we suggest using the local transportation. Click here for online booking with a discount!
I really want to visit Brač! How do I do that?!
Brač is an island which can be reached by sea and air. Here are some basics.
BY SEA ///
There are two ferry lines connecting Brač with a land.
First is in Supetar, connecting Brač with Split, and the second is on Sumartin, connecting Brač with Makarska. There is a third port that can be reached by regular local boat lines, and that is Bol, on the south part of the island. Here, you can reach Brač from Split, or from a neighbouring island Hvar. More information about ferry lines and timetables you may find here.
Also, if you own or rent boats, you may just sail into any place on island Brač. We suggest Brač Deluxe for transfers!
BY AIR ///
Brač has its own small airport, situated in the middle of the island. More and more flights are introduced each year, and all the necessary information you may find on the airport’s website. If you need transportation from the airport to any other place on the island, may we suggest contacting some of the #bestofbrac service providers, such as Taxi Peša, Brač Deluxe, Rent a Motorino or M&B rent. Check them out!
Once you’re on the island, rent a car, use taxis or local transportation. For online booking with discount, click here.